Monday, February 2, 2015

Haitus Over

I miss blogging.  I REALLY miss blogging.  I miss having a place where I could quickly jot down day to day life with some pictures mixed in, and also a place that can be an outlet when needed.  I miss reading blogs and seeing what others are up to in their every day.  I hate that the last three years of my life aren't anywhere but in my memory, but I guess the positive side of things, is that I was living life and not consumed with recording it.  You do miss a lot when you are behind the lens.

The Architect is in Phoenix for the Super Bowl.  With two HUGE projects underway (one just went public at the first of the year), he really needed to be there for work.  Being an architect over sports venues, means ENDLESS networking opportunities at different events surrounding the days of the big event, in addition to the actual game.

This year, I am at home working on Valentine crafts with our two year old, while he wines and dines at the hottest ticket of the year.  And you know, I don't think there is anything more special, than watching the game at our small group leaders' house, while watching your toddler explore all of their new toys, and be very interested in their 9mo baby and sweetly feed her puffs, one by one.

5 comments:

  1. I've missed you A! I have seriously missed you and I think about you often and wonder what you are up to! I need to binge read your blog on what has been going on the last two years with you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have TWO!!! I just stopped by to see if anything was updated! Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete