Banana*
Cup of jasmine green tea*
Breakfast:
Raspberries*
Strawberries*
Kiwi*
Banana*
Cup of green tea*
Lunch:
Salad w/ baby spinach*, green onions*, peppers, broccoli*, cucumber*, radishes*, beets*, EVOO*, lemon juice, garlic powder, dried oregano*, dried basil*, sea salt and pepper
Dinner:
Salad w/ baby spinach*, green onions*, green pepper, broccoli*, cucumber*, radishes*, beets*, EVOO*, garlic powder, dried oregano*, dried basil*
Bedtime Snack:
Banana*
Today was AWESOME. I worked out this morning (6am strength training class) and felt really great for the most part during the workout. Was possibly a little bit weaker than normal, but not enough to make a big difference. Then the rest of the day I felt GREAT. I am hoping that I am over the hump of the feeling bad and will only feel better from here on out. Starting the day with a workout definitely helped, and then the rest of the day was go go go go, which I think also helped. I had my weekly women's bible study, then an essential oil class by my midwife at the birth center, then home to let little E nap, then my hubby got home early and we went to her 2 year well visit. Now it's 9pm, almost time for bed, and I feel great! I think I am going to have a little fruit before bed though.
My energy was up, I felt good, and no headache or any other negative feelings. Today was the extended day at bible study though, and it was the one day we catered in lunch and between the soups, sandwiches and all the other goodies brought (cheese, crackers, and breakfast pastries before that), that was kind of torturous, because it all looked and smelled SO good. But I brought my salad and it was delicious and I stayed strong. At this point, I would cry if I cheat, because those first days are definitely the hardest!!
Bedtime Snack:
Banana*
Today was AWESOME. I worked out this morning (6am strength training class) and felt really great for the most part during the workout. Was possibly a little bit weaker than normal, but not enough to make a big difference. Then the rest of the day I felt GREAT. I am hoping that I am over the hump of the feeling bad and will only feel better from here on out. Starting the day with a workout definitely helped, and then the rest of the day was go go go go, which I think also helped. I had my weekly women's bible study, then an essential oil class by my midwife at the birth center, then home to let little E nap, then my hubby got home early and we went to her 2 year well visit. Now it's 9pm, almost time for bed, and I feel great! I think I am going to have a little fruit before bed though.
My energy was up, I felt good, and no headache or any other negative feelings. Today was the extended day at bible study though, and it was the one day we catered in lunch and between the soups, sandwiches and all the other goodies brought (cheese, crackers, and breakfast pastries before that), that was kind of torturous, because it all looked and smelled SO good. But I brought my salad and it was delicious and I stayed strong. At this point, I would cry if I cheat, because those first days are definitely the hardest!!
No comments:
Post a Comment