Tomorrow I am starting a 30 day cleanse. I feel crummy, I feel like my body and hormones are all over the place, and I'm ready to hit the re-set button on my body from the inside out.
I have tried to do something similar in the past, but was never able to complete the plan because my social calendar always got in the way. Ex: I didn't want to be rude showing up at a dinner party and not eat! So…with nothing on the calendar to get in the way, and some really annoying health related issues I want to kick to the curb, I am starting tomorrow, and I am DETERMINED to make it 30 days.
I have started a bad habit of drinking way too much coffee every day. I don't think coffee is bad (I buy organic coffee and use organic half and half), but drinking it and only it until noon, and subsequently not drinking enough water IS bad. So for 30 days, I'm giving it up completely. I am prepared for the next 7-10 days to SUCK in caffeine withdrawal.
I have also been eating WAY too much sugar and I have fully accepted that I am addicted to sugar. It started around week 16 of my pregnancy and hasn't gone away. And although I'm not a huge sugar eater, I am definitely addicted more than I should be and I am ready for that addiction to go! And I think this will make me feel horrible and be a crabby person for the first 7-10 days, or maybe more!
I have a wellness journal where I am going to log my food and drink intake, but hopefully I can use this as my outlet for how crummy I feel in the beginning going through my withdrawals, which hopefully will help me stick with it.
I am ready for more energy. I am ready for a couple of specific health issues to BE GONE. I am ready to FEEL better. To be less crabby and less tired and just kick this overall BLAH feeling!
Tomorrow morning for breakfast: 1 apple, 1 banana and a cup of organic green tea
…and then it is off to the store to shop for the next few days of food.
Apple and banana?!?!? I'd starve! Hope it goes well. Good luck. I'd love to hear (read) your complaints. I'm sure I need to cleanse too. BLAH
ReplyDelete