Raspberries
Blueberries
Blueberries
Strawberries
Blackberries
Blackberries
Kiwi*
Cup of green tea*
Lunch:
Salad w/ baby spinach*, peppers, broccoli*, cucumber*, beets*, EVOO*, garlic powder, dried oregano*, dried basil*, sea salt and pepper
Dinner:
Steamed cabbage*
Roasted carrots*
Bedtime snack:
Banana*
Today I had an interesting morning where I think I broke out in hives (it was really minor). I felt warm and tingly in a few places where there were red splotches. It was right after I ate breakfast so the only explanation could be the conventional berries because of the pesticides. Who knows.
Other than that I ate pretty well, but forgot to take my supplements during lunch. Grr….
Bedtime snack:
Banana*
Today I had an interesting morning where I think I broke out in hives (it was really minor). I felt warm and tingly in a few places where there were red splotches. It was right after I ate breakfast so the only explanation could be the conventional berries because of the pesticides. Who knows.
Other than that I ate pretty well, but forgot to take my supplements during lunch. Grr….
No comments:
Post a Comment