Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pouches

Pouches are the greatest thing EVER for kids. The problem is that they are pretty expensive, especially the organic ones. So, I decided to make my own. This way I also know exactly what is in them!

I bought some reusable pouches and made my first batch tonight:

Steamed organic Fuji apples
Fresh organic strawberries
Frozen organic blueberries
Steamed organic baby spinach
Avocado

I puréed it all in the food processor and just like that - pouches ready to go! Super healthy, fresh, and no preservatives. 





4 comments:

  1. I've checked back a few times over the past couple of months looking for an update on your sweet baby girl! Hope you guys are doing great. I know she is getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Allison! Just wanted to say hi! I hope you post soon-- your updates are always a ray of sunshine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mrspharmd.blogspot.com come find me, not much there but JUST SAYIN'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stace - that link doesn't work. Let me know the right one!

    ReplyDelete