Raspberries
Blackberries
Blueberries
Blueberries
Kiwi*
Lunch:
Salad w/ baby spinach*, peppers, cucumber, beets*, EVOO*, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper
Snack:
Banana*
Dinner:
Banana*
Dinner:
Roasted baby bok choy
Roasted cauliflower*
Roasted carrots*
1/2 cup quinoa* w/ evoo and cilantro*
Bedtime Snack:
A very small cup of:
raspberries
blackberries
blueberries
Today was REALLY hard because I went to a baby shower that was a fabulous high tea at the Adolphus Hotel in downtown Dallas, and there was literally NOTHING I could eat. I picked the tomato and cucumber off of a couple of the sandwiches because I tried to make it look like I was eating to be polite but didn't eat anything else. And it was horrible, because it all looked SO good! I could have devoured everything! Especially the desserts!
Roasted cauliflower*
Roasted carrots*
1/2 cup quinoa* w/ evoo and cilantro*
Bedtime Snack:
A very small cup of:
raspberries
blackberries
blueberries
Today was REALLY hard because I went to a baby shower that was a fabulous high tea at the Adolphus Hotel in downtown Dallas, and there was literally NOTHING I could eat. I picked the tomato and cucumber off of a couple of the sandwiches because I tried to make it look like I was eating to be polite but didn't eat anything else. And it was horrible, because it all looked SO good! I could have devoured everything! Especially the desserts!
No comments:
Post a Comment