Breakfast:
Raspberries*
Blackberries*
Kiwi*
Banana*
Cup of green tea*
Snack:
Broccoli* and celery* w/ guacamole
Lunch:
Salad w/ mixed greens*, beets*, green onions*, peppers, tomatoes, EVOO*, garlic powder, dried oregano*, dried basil*, sea salt and pepper
Dinner:
1 cup Quinoa*
Steamed cabbage*
Sautéed zucchini*
sautéed mushrooms
I still feel lethargic but perk up after I eat. My appetite has shrank, because at dinner I am not able to eat as much as I used to be able to. I still have a good feeling but ready for the cravings to go away and to get some energy back.
Valentine's Day was today and I was the lamest Valentine ever. I cooked my hubby a steak and potato while I the leftover veggies. But going to the store to buy his steak was TORTURE, seeing all of the candy and sweets and carbs galore! GAH! Focusing on the positive and that I am three days down. Every day is one more day and soon I will be one week in!
sautéed mushrooms
I still feel lethargic but perk up after I eat. My appetite has shrank, because at dinner I am not able to eat as much as I used to be able to. I still have a good feeling but ready for the cravings to go away and to get some energy back.
Valentine's Day was today and I was the lamest Valentine ever. I cooked my hubby a steak and potato while I the leftover veggies. But going to the store to buy his steak was TORTURE, seeing all of the candy and sweets and carbs galore! GAH! Focusing on the positive and that I am three days down. Every day is one more day and soon I will be one week in!
Girl, you've got CRAZY willpower. Hope it keeps getting easier!
ReplyDelete