Thursday, February 26, 2015

Day 14

Breakfast:
Blackberries
Kiwi

Snack:
celery* and radishes* w/ guacamole

Lunch:
Salad w/ baby spinach*, tomatoes, green onions*, beets*, peppers, cucumber, broccoli*, and topped with evoo*, lemon juice, oregano*, sea salt and pepper

Dinner:
Steamed cabbage*
Roasted carrots*
Roasted asparagus
1 cup quinoa* w/ evoo* and cilantro*

Tomorrow I am half way through!  None of my cravings are gone yet.  I have resigned myself to believe that they never will go away, but I will just have to use discipline with them.   And this month is 30 days of extreme discipline, so I just need to look back on this and remember that I CAN do it, when it comes to discipline with food - esp the junk and the sugar.  Granted, I honestly feel like I eat well most of the time: we eat minimally processed food, we don't eat out much, and I don't buy or make many, if any, desserts.  But we still eat more sugar than we should and I definitely need to cut back.

No comments:

Post a Comment