Last night
The Architect and I had a date night out over sushi.
Happy hour is only in the bar area and it was PACKED,
so we snuck off to a little bar they have running along a wall by the DJ.
The bar top was TEEE-NY!
Like nothing more than a drink would fit in front of you.
It kinda made it fun. :)
Draft beer for The Architect
Red wine for me
The DJ was playing GREAT music.
The atmosphere was energetic
Our waiter/manager was fantastic and took impeccable care of us
(esp since we were off the beaten path of regular waiters and other patrons.
Veggie roll and meatballs for The Architect
spicy salmon rolls for me
It was a fabulous night, full of GREAT conversation,
and one super handsome husband,
that I fell even more in love with.


Aw, such a sweet, perfect date!! We haven't had one of those in awhile (last one I was in tears over a friendship issues and Brando had to talk me thru it, lol). This makes me want to do one again!!
ReplyDelete