This weekend we also looked at cars. The number one item on our to-do list this year is to buy a car. Both of us have two seaters, so we are in need of a regular car that holds four people. Going into the shopping process, we only knew of three things that are musts: its a regular car/sedan, its black, and it must have heated seats (my requirement hehe). We went to three different dealers on Saturday evening, we still have a few more dealers to look at, and we need to test drive them. But...there's already a clear front runner that we both agree 100% on. It's so wonderful having the exact same taste in things.
We then grabbed fajitas and margaritas for dinner at La Hacienda Ranch.
This morning I started my daily 5am wakeup. It was nice. :) Maybe not so much when the alarm went off, but once I was up, it was great. I loving having a husband who is a morning person who makes acheiving this goal much easier!
I'm so in love with our iMac. We both express how much we love it every time we sit down to use it. I can't wait to get more proficient with it and start using it to more of its capabilities!
This post leaves me all smiles - especially the 5am wakeup call with a morning person and the iMac part.
ReplyDelete