Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Misc Pics

Some misc pics from my phone, in no particular order:

This past Saturday, after car shopping,
The Architect and I walked to Via Real,
for our favorite night of Margaritas, chips & Salsa,
chicken quesadillas for him
shrimp and scallop ceviche for me.

We love this place!
Great food, great service, great atmosphere,
and walkable!


A couple  months ago, two of The Architect's partners came over for a business lunch.
It was a last minute affair, that worked out perfect, because I had leftover from hosting the Kappa meeting that month.
I made up the kitchen with pretty place settings and served:
cheese ball with crackers
big fresh salad with homemade balsamic vinagrette
broccoli cheese soup with baguette
black bean chili with corn bread
pickles & olives

After lunch, as they were still sitting around talking,
I served coffee with gingerbread cookies

I finally, for the first time ever, got to use my coffee serving set.
It made me so happy to use it!!

I can't wait to use it again!


When I got home from Toronto and was unpacking,
I found a sweet love note The Architect hid in my luggage.

Since I never wore my grey dress that it was hidden in,
I never found it.
Oopsie.

Love that man!


When we were packing for Christmas,
Miss Sheep Dog did NOT want us to go.
She knows what it means when the suitcases come out, and she HATES it.
Poor girl.

She's such a sweetie!


The Architect flew to Hong Kong on Monday.

When I arrived home,
this was left on my pillow.

Sigh.  Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment