- The Architect and I are starting 2012 off with a bang! Last year we started it off with a dream engagement trip to Napa. (Oh, yeah. AND a trip to the National Championship!) This year we're off to Vegas! We leave this afternoon. I.Can't.Wait! I am SO excited to make new memories with my husband in one of my very favorite cities in America! (...and the reason we're going is bad ass enough to erase every trace of a memory of what happened there with 3M.)
- I'm still working on my 2012 goals. I have about half of them done, but I'm not 100% about the rest. I feel like they could be better.
- Our iMac arrives next week!! YIPEE!!!! THEN, I will start posting regularly and catching up on so much of 2011 that I haven't posted yet. (We held off on iPads bc of rumors the next one is coming out in a couple months.) And, then I will actually use my pintrest account.
- I think this New Years was my absolutle favorite one YET! ...and I think we already know what we will do next year (that is, if we are in the US...).
- I see Teagan a week from FRIDAY!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I'm so ready for every second of silly, giggly girl time!!! GAH! Hurry up January 13th!!!
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Vegas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment