Monday, January 9, 2012

Exhausted!

I'm SO happy to be home.

This past weekend was absolutely CRAZY! 
The people we met, the food we ate, the things we did...everything was just over the top!
(Will post a re-cap with new computer, which is being delivered TOMORROW!!  Yipeeeeeee!!!)

The whole trip from start to finish was overwhelming. 
I loved every second.
But, I'm glad to be home.
Events/weekends like that trigger my anxiety for several reasons.

In FOUR days I will be leaving for the airport for a long weekend with my bestest bestie.
I.CANNOT.WAIT!

3 comments:

  1. SO excited for you to get a new computer!! You are going to LOVE it. Can't wait for you to be on more!!

    Boo for triggering your anxiety. I always have to remember trips like that are SUCH a high, that there's the inevitable low afterwards. Helps me be okay with it and deal with it so much better. Yay for simple weekends! And YAY for bestie weekends!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to hear about your trip. And next weekend's trip, too! Three cheers for your new computer -- can't wait to get caught up on all of the happenings in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for new computers :) And that also means more facetime/video chatting. I don't believe you will be here in 2 days...it does not seem real at all. So so so excited. Hopefully that will help in the come down from your fabulous trip to Vegas. xo

    ReplyDelete