Friday, January 20, 2012

Enchilada Dinner

Last night The Architect had a late-ish arrival from a trip to LA, so I made a quick trip to the store to whip up an easy and healthy dinner for us. 

I wanted him to walk in the door to a cold bottle of Shiner (his trip was quite the frustrating adventure because they had to detour through El Paso due to inoperable toilets, so I figured a beer was much in order) and the house smelling like a yummy dinner.

Using one of my new (favorite!!) mixing bowls,

I whipped up a made-on-the-fly recipe of black bean enchiladas.


It was a home run in every way I had hoped.


I love spoiling my hubby.

1 comment:

  1. SO sweet. I love when my hubby spoils *me* with cooking. I should spoil him more often!! And, um, that recipe looks DELISH!!! Can you put up an approximate recipe? I do well with "a bit of this, a bit of that" recipes ;) .

    ReplyDelete