Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm on a roll...

Man, I'm on a blogging roll!  haha

Some random thoughts I wanted to jot down:

1.  The Architect was interviewed today for a show on the History Channel.  I'm so excited to see it!  He said he thinks it is going to air in June.

2.  I miss Teagan.  Being with her was a tease.  That awesome, fun, girly weekend was entirely too short.  I also miss a couple other besties, PSD and Erica.  With my need for some shopping in the next week I'd die to have them living in the same city. 

3.  I am totally nuts and insane and never thought I would ever say this.  I think I want to start running. 

Maybe its my withdrawal from Teagan, but I might be losing it.  ;o)

2 comments:

  1. So I tried commenting on this yesterday, and then my phone browser crashed :( ...

    Oooh, Brando LOVEs any show on the History Channel. Let us know when it airs so we can both watch it!

    #2 makes me smile from ear to ear :) . I have counted you as one of my besties for a long while, but it's hard for me to say because I'm so protective of my heart. You have been with me through thick and thin, though, and I am crossing my fingers you can say the same of me. Your last sentence makes me want to come up there for a sole shopping trip!!

    I am totally with you on #3 and never thinking I'd say that. I've been thinking about it for a long while, actually. I've even attempted it several times. The only thing that holds me back from going gung-ho is one, the difficulty in starting, and two, the effect the high-impact can have on your knees. And with my history of getting darn injured, I'm pretty much guaranteed an injury somewhere in there. I still want to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I am LOVing your blogging roll :) !

    ReplyDelete