Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day 27


Breakfast:
Banana*
Roasted asparagus
Steamed cabbage*

Snack:
Strawberries*
Apple*

Lunch:
Quinoa* w/ evoo* and sea salt
Roasted carrots*
Roasted brussel sprouts
Roasted broccoli*

Snack:
Broccoli* and celery* w/ guacamole

Dinner:
Baked Chicken* w/ evoo* and dried spice blend*
Roasted carrots*
Roasted cauliflower*
Roasted brussel sprouts*
Roasted broccoli*

Snack:
kiwi
Strawberries*

Today was day 2 of E's stomach bug.  She threw up four times today - around 4:30a, 9:15a, 10:30a & 11a.  I think she is on the up and up though, because she definitely acts better.  She's just so so precious and I have loved every snuggle today!  It makes me so sad when she doesn't feel well.  Tonight while I was cooking dinner she laid down on the hardwood floor by my feet and recited her abc's.  And I can just look in her eyes and see that she doesn't feel well.  But she is definitely on the up and I'm looking forward to her getting better!

And today is day 27!!!!  Just THREE more days!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment