Saturday, March 7, 2015

Day 23


Breakfast:
Banana*
Apple*

Early Lunch:
Salad w/ mixed greens*, broccoli*, tomatoes, cucumber, green onions*, lemon juice, evoo*, sea salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano*

Late Lunch:
1 cup quinoa* w/ sea salt and evoo*

Dinner:
Taco Diner Salad w/ romaine, mango, jicama, pineapple, cucumber, tomatoes, grilled chicken and a large side of guacamole for dressing

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!  My last day is a week from today and I am SO excited to be done, but also that I have almost completed this!  The first five days were SO daunting, that I seriously doubted if I would be able to do it!

It was pretty miserable going to Taco Diner for a girl's night dinner and getting a salad and that was it.  No chips and queso blanco.  No brisket tacos.  No chips and their yummy two different salsas.  No mambo taxi!  UGH!!!  But I'm too close to give in now and I held strong and just ate my salad and drank my water.  That was definitely a temptation though and I'm looking forward to going there once I'm done with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment