Friday, March 6, 2015

Day 20


I realize these posts are the most boring EVER, but today is Day 20!!  I feel like I have hit another milestone!!  I'm 2/3 of the way through!  Just ten more days….or as I like to think of it, a week from Friday!  I can't believe I have made it this far, and I feel like I could eat like this all the time!  Granted, I am very much looking forward to cheese and eggs, and of course some of the nasty bad foods like Five Guys burgers and iFratelli pizza, and any and all mexican food, but these 20 days have been an awesome learning experience in so many ways!

Breakfast:
Leftovers
Roasted asparagus
Roasted cauliflower
Roasted carrots*

Snack:
Apple*
Clementines*

Lunch:
Salad with mixed greens*, cucumber, peppers, green onions*, beets*, tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli*, evoo*, lemon juice, oregano*, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper
1/2 a banana*

Dinner:
Leftovers
Steamed Cabbage*
Roasted cauliflower
Roasted brussel sprouts

Bedtime snack:
Banana*

No comments:

Post a Comment