Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 19

Snack:
Radishes* and broccoli* w/ guacamole

Lunch:
Salad w/ baby spinach*, mixed greens*, tomatoes, green onions, peppers, cucumber, broccoli*, beets*, evoo*, lemon juice, oregano*, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper

Dinner:
Baked chicken* w/ evoo* and dried spices*
Roasted carrots*
roasted cauliflower
roasted brussel sprouts
Roasted Asparagus

Bedtime snack:
Kiwi
Banana*

I didn't have time to eat breakfast, because I had a chiropractic appointment for myself and Little E.  So I was starving when I got home and went straight for veggies.  Also, I am REALLY loving the way I bake chicken.  I just drizzle it with evoo* and shake on an organic no-salt spice blend that I buy at costco that is SO good.  I then bake it and 3/4 of the way through, turn them over and sprinkle more spice on.  Then when I'm done, I scrape up the seasoning in the evoo and spoon it on top of the chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment