Friday, April 17, 2015

I think its starting...

In addition to the PMS, my anxiety has been through the roof!  Thank goodness for my balance oils that truly do help!

This afternoon/evening, I am having weird indigestion and it dawned on me, that I think this is the beginning of my nausea/food aversions.  I think this is how it started last time, and I think it was right around this time too.

It's a catch-22, because on one hand it SUCKS, but on the other hand it is reassuring that everything is going ok.

I stocked up on ginger kombucha, which I think will be heavenly if it does kick in.  Tomorrow I need to make some chicken soup to be prepared for if it does rear its head!

Tonight I'm going out with my Bible Study group girls for a GNO at Taco Diner.  I plan to full enjoy chips and salsa and queso and their deelish brisket tacos.  Mmmm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment