Yesterday was a GORGEOUS day!
We went to church and I had Estella dressed in a pretty white smocked bishop dress with white sandals and white pigtails.
When I picked her up she was wearing a navy T-shirt and some teal pants.
Someone had a mega blowout, so they had to put extra clothes they had at the church on her!
Oops.
So we headed home, and changed into our swimsuits for a day at the pool!
It was our first day of the season at the pool and she LOVED it.
"More blue pool! More blue pool!"
That's all she has been saying since.
The ACMs were in Dallas last night and the place was crawling with Nashville.
I'm horrible at recognizing celebs, so the only person I recognized was Steven Tyler - not exactly a country star, but he was there as a presenter.
It was fun watching the moms of multiple kids and seeing how they juggle them.
I am still pretty daunted by how I am going to handle two kids!! EEK!
We had lunch by the pool:
Chicken tacos and pina coladas for The Architect
Chicken quesadillas for me
Cheese quesadillas and fries for Estella
She tried quesadillas for the first time, and I think she liked them really well.
A new food - YAY!
She LOVES fries! So she gobbled those up!
She had so much fun that she didn't want to leave.
We are in for a REALLY fun summer!
I was officially 6 weeks yesterday and baby #2 is the size of a lentil!
It is definitely starting to feel real by the way I feel.
I have this constant weird, queasy feeling in my stomach.
It is like a hangover, or like when the stomach bug isn't quite 100% gone.
I am constantly wanting to eat, but yet nothing sounds good.
In fact, the only thing that sounds good is junk food - pizza, thai food, mexican, etc.
Basically, hangover food! haha
It is all coming back to me, EXACTLY how I felt last time.
I remember feeling crummy, but now I remember exactly what that felt like.
I hope it doesn't get too bad, because right now is definitely bearable!


No comments:
Post a Comment