Friday, January 25, 2013

Bottle Free

I've been confidently Seedig from the breast for almost two weeks now. Confident in that I felt assured she was actually eating. But, due to some frustrating nursing seasons here and there that weren't productive, along with a little bit of laziness (I had gotten so comfortable with bottles), and of course the fear of her not getting enough, we we're still supplementing with bottles.

But...in the last 24 hours, Stella has not had one single bottle!! She has nursed so well and I've been trying to nurse her as much as possible around the clock.

I feel like this is another small step on our journey to success. We're still not at the finish line, but we're getting close!

I think the last step is to get her to latch without a shield. That's a HUGE step, but we're gonna get there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment