Monday, December 10, 2012

7:40pm. No call from LC.

Enter frustration #542.

Every single person through all of this (except Teagan's chiro friend) has been such a struggle to get a hold of and schedule and then follow through. I'm so sick of it.

Tomorrow I'm going to take her back to the birth center and have her weighed. If she hasn't gained ANYTHING since last Thursday, I can go over my food/diaper log with the midwives and try to get in with the pediatrician Wednesday or Thursday.

Everyone keeps saying trust your gut and follow your instinct. So far all of it has been wrong. I have no idea what I'm doing. And "professional" help has been futile.

I don't know what I would do without my mom, my sister, some very special friends, and my amazing husband.

Deep breath...

**update as of 8pm: just got an email from LC and she's coming over tomorrow morning.**

3 comments:

  1. Hi lady, so sad I'm just now seeing these. I hear you. Your feeling all these feelings because your an amazing mom. If you weren't, you wouldn't care and wouldn't be feeling this way. Pumping is such a fantastic idea. I saw a friend last week who said she had to start pumping after a month because she couldn't do breast feeding for the same latching on reason. Immediately, I thought of you and am sorry I didn't text right away *fail*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting another comment because it wouldn't let me finish the first one. As GFF said, I am praying, praying, praying she gains her weight and you find some peace and a way to feed her where you are both taken care of. Love you lots. Emailing you my midwife's email address with a note in a second. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. *you're

    Because I'm a grammar fiend and was too stressed with worry to catch my mistake the first time. Replacing my anxiety for you with prayer - only way I've realized not to feel anxious these days!!! Love you and Estella.

    ReplyDelete