This past weekend we almost finished our baby shopping,
which included the stroller.
I have been SO excited for this purchase and I can't WAIT to use it!
Prams are SO stinkin' adorable!
(and how much do I love that Reese Witherspoon has the same one!!)
I think all that is left are a few misc items, and buying/preparing my labor snacks and drinks.
We have knocked so many items off the to do list,
and the house is almost ready for the big event!
I am feeling SO confident that by the beginning of next week we will be 98% ready for baby,
then 99% come Wednesday when my mom arrives,
then 100% on Friday when our new ride arrives.
My view these days:
I am forcing myself to fix up, look cute and only wear fitted clothing,
because soon, this adorable belly will be gone!
Last night we re-arranged our bedroom to get ready for baby.
The meant that little Sheep dog got moved to the other side of the room,
but she's probably happy bc she's closer to her papa. :)
The set up is a little weird,
but it will work for a few months.
I can't wait to have a little bundle just an arm's reach away!
This morning I kissed and said goodbye to my Barbie car.
After EIGHT years together, it was pretty sad.
I had The Architect take her to drop her off.
I was afraid I would cry.
Not only have I had SO many fun memories in that car,
but she was SO cute!
And my first car.
And my first "adult" purchase.
The one where I (literally) cried when I signed the papers because of the fear of the magnitude of the commitment.
One that was a little bit of an unknown since I was the second owner.
But she was SO good to me,
and she was very loved.
I hope her new owner loves her just as much,
and takes good care of her.
On the 16th (possibly sooner),
our new car is scheduled to arrive into port!
One week from tomorrow!
Can't wait!!
Oh, and no change on the baby front!
I saw my midwife today and:
I'm still 60% effaced and not quite 1cm dialated.
She's really high up (-3 station),
and very comfy and well fed.
She better at least wait until her Nannie arrives on Wednesday!




No comments:
Post a Comment