Here are some pics of miscellaneous memories I don't want to forget from pregnancy:
Our new flowers!
The Architect taught me how to garden and I look SO forward to the change of seasons every year,
because that means we get to pick out new flowers, plant them,
nurture them, and then watch them grow!
The Architect and I picked out our colors...
and after planting them I realized they are Kappa colors!
Perfect for our new little Kappa Legacy!
(Now if only we would hurry and get our new sod...)
The Architect takes such great care of his girls!
One of my favorite things is waking up to a hot breakfast every morning!
Since I need LOTS of protein, he's been getting up a little extra early to make me eggs every morning.
(and some days, yummy pancakes too!)
Then, when its time to leave, my cheese and apples are already sliced and in baggies for me to grab and go for my mid-morning snack.
I count my blessings and thank God every day for such a wonderful husband and father.
The generosity of others has been absolutley OVERWHELMING!
First, Teagan, PSD and Mer threw me the most AMAZING surprise shower EVER.
It was picture perfect and something that needs to be showcased on pintrest.
And they totally got me!
I was genuinely 100% surprised to walk in and it all be set up and everyone be there!
I have ahhhh-mazing friends.
(all the pics are on fb if you want to see more)
It was a book themed shower,
that was held at Mer's mom's tearoom.
The food and beverage set up:
All cute and deelish afternoon tea foods,
with mimosas.
Some of the room decor,
And the favors,
More adorable decor:
Garland of little books with excerpts of The Secret Garden in them strung across the room.
It was such a WONDERFUL afternoon,
one I will NEVER forget!
Then, one of my ladies groups threw me a shower.
Again, overwhelming thoughtfulness and generosity from so many!
(I don't have any pics of this one yet...)
Then, my work threw us a shower.
And again, we were totally overwhelmed with even more generosity!
And THEN, another friend of mine and her mom insisted on throwing me yet ANOTHER shower!
Her and her whole family are so dear to me.
AND, they are the reason I even know The Architect since we met at her wedding.
It was a WONDERFUL evening affair at her house,
with beautiful decor,
and a delicious dinner of soup and salad,
and even more spoiling of us with generous gifts.
After unloading the car each time,
I took a picture of all the gifts,
and this are after they have been condensed into each other.
Talk about LOVED!
We feel SO honored and special to have such a wonderful circle of friends in our lives.
Blueberry has already been shown what her loyalty in colleges will be...
much to the chagrin of her Big Ten father!
...And that is only about half of all the Auburn stuff she already has! hehe
Probably the most excited about all of the gifts so far has been the cat, Emmy.
She has taken full advantage of playing in all the bags and boxes!
And one belly pic for the end:
Taken last night at 38 weeks 4 days.
It's hard to believe I'm so close to the end, because I'm still feeling so great!



















This makes me so happy because you're obviously so happy. You deserve all of this love and greatness, girl. xoxox
ReplyDeleteAwww, I LOVE this post!! And yay for posting about the baby shower(s)! Kinda feels like you're nesting with all these posts lately ;) ... I couldn't believe I had at least three posts to catch up on when I came by to check on you!
ReplyDelete