It's been a banner week, y'all!
1. I got not one, but TWO letters from my brother!!
2. I paid off the very last of my credit card. Par-tay! This is HUGE in so many ways. One, the lesson learned - not from just the debt itself, but from choices in men and how they should treat you. And also, this is that very last lingering part of 3M DONE!!! I am so ashamed at myself for paying for/giving him so much money...an embarassing amount to even say (Hello, my name is stupid. Nice to meet you.), and even more so because that amount was after we separated, so it doesn't even include everything I paid for/gave him when we were together. But, (a huge but!) its now all done, all finished, and out of my life forever!!! The Architect and I are going to dinner tonight to celebrate!
3. Cross your fingers that tomorrow we might be driving a new car home! We have decided what car we want and now its just a matter of finding the right color/options. We are using my (now our!) bank/insurance company's car buying service, and I've never used it before, so we'll see how that goes... As fun and exciting as buying a car is, it sure is stressful! I'm hoping this service takes that stressful part out of it.
How does the service work? I'd be interested to see if our bank offers it as I hate the process of buying a car and while I've been thinking about getting one for a few months - I keep putting it off for exactly the fact that it stresses me out!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about the car service, too! I asked Brando if his place offers that service and he said he doesn't think so. Now I'm totally curious!
ReplyDeleteWHOOHOO for debt!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!
Yay for letters from your brother :) ! Bet that was the cherry on top of it all! Maybe the ice cream and sprinkles, too.
YIPPEEEEE!!!
ReplyDeleteWe also recently entered the exciting world of being debt-free. It is the most amazing feeling ever!
GFF