Even though I've already seen a few of your pictures, I'm still dying to see more!!
And what weekend do you want to plan coming up? End of January and February would both work well for us. If we come up there, I'll find a sitter for the boys. If you two come down here, I'll still find a sitter for a good portion of the time :) .
wow, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteEek this makes me so excited to see more!
ReplyDeleteEven though I've already seen a few of your pictures, I'm still dying to see more!!
ReplyDeleteAnd what weekend do you want to plan coming up? End of January and February would both work well for us. If we come up there, I'll find a sitter for the boys. If you two come down here, I'll still find a sitter for a good portion of the time :) .