Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Overweight Luggage

  • We've been SO busy, that I have zero time to post.  Especially to post a recap when we have over 2700 pics from the two weeks we were gone.  Our reception/party is this weekend, so hopefully after that I will have some down time in the evenings.
  • It's amazing how womderful and fun and blissful being a newlywed is.  I am loving every second of it, and I hope the feeling and the fun of it never goes away!
  • It's the greatest feeling in the world to have a husband who treats you like a husband should.  One who feels like a husband.  A man who is so respectful and loving and caring and doting and 100% unconditional.
  • Two weeks of every second together, 24/7 was not enough time together.  Going back to being away from him 8 hours a day while we're at work is torture. 
  • I miss Argentina!  We enjoyed the amazing beef and wines so much, that it could have gotten us in trouble.  Thank gosh The Architect is such a VIP with the airlines, or we would have paid a fortune in over-weight luggage!  When we arrived back in Dallas, the customs agent looked at our declaration sheet and said, "looks like you brought the party home with you!"

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear more and see photos from your amazing trip! :) Glad you are back and hope to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how FUN to bring so MUCH back!! Now you can relive it for a little while. Every time Brandon and I go to Hawaii we bring back the coffee and it takes us back there for a moment until we run out.

    The newlywed feeling totally lasts. I feel like head over heels in love lightheaded every time I realize your third point.

    xo

    PS Sending you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!! Have so much fun at your reception/party!!!

    I saw on Pinterest, a couple put two love letters (one to each other) and a bottle of wine into a box and nailed it shut for their first big "married fight". The point being that if/when that fight happens, to open the box, pour each other a glass of the wine, walk away to read the letters, regroup, then come back to each other. I thought that was adorable!!

    ReplyDelete