Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Musings

  • I went to a meeting last night that featured a "couponer".  I couponed a little bit many years ago when I first moved to Dallas, but fell off the bandwagon.  I've seen the shows and interviews and read articles on it, but it has never inticed me...until now.  This lady was awesome!  And the reason I think she is awesome is because she made it not-overwhelming, and she doesn't do it to stock pile her house with free (or next-to-nothing so its practically free) crap, most of which people don't even use.  And her over-all message is to pay it forward: if its free, get it and donate it.  The way her system works seems like a fun game that is full of organization.  I just printed off the 28-page how to manual and I can't wait to read it!
  • I am getting soooo antsy for my new iphone.  I made a deal with myself on when I can get it, and I'm trying so hard to wait until that time....but I'm getting so darn impatient and everyday have to talk myself out of getting it NOW.
  • I am SO excited for my MAC appointment next week!!  I ran out of eyeliner yesterday, so I stopped in really quick after work to get some.  While I was waiting for a sales girl, I saw the new winter line and omg, I can't wait to get several of the items!!!  I forgot how much I used to loooove makeup and took such an effort in trying new shades/looks and kept a vast collection.  I'm so excited to get back to that!
  • Yesterday morning my husband showered me all morning with compliments on how beautiful he thinks I am.  This morning I woke up to not just my coffee on my bedside table, but also my robe and slippers next to me.  I am one spoiled little princess.
  • Tonight is Snuggle Friday.  We're going to heat up dinner, pour a glass of wine, and head upstairs to the theater where we are going to watch all the recorded shows on the dvr and snuggle up like spoons.  What a perfect end to the week!
  • We have a PERFECT weekend planned which includes watching football w/ besties and a night at the symphony.  Yipee!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH for snuggle friday (; We're doing the SAME THING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those kind of Friday nights. Absolutely perfect!! Also, love how much he dotes on you with all the compliments, coffee, robe, and slippers. What a man. Lucky, lucky you, and lucky, lucky him, too.

    I am getting re-excited about makeup, too, with all this pinning. It's making me want to buy new shadows and eyeliners. Crossing my fingers for foundation, though! I just need to walk in to Sephora and get it over with one of these days.

    Have a beautiful weekend, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love couponing. My favorite site is hip2save.com! Does the couponer you met have a website?

    ReplyDelete