Our wedding celebration/reception was on Saturday, and it was absolutely perfect in every way!
The only downfall was that since we had so many people, I/we hardly got to spend quality time with any one particular person/couple.
But, I know that's just how things like that go.
My, oh my, we had such a wonderful turnout!
And the generosity of our friends and co-workers was blush-worthy.
We were and still are just overwhelmed at the love people showed us.
We are a very, very blessed couple in life, in every way possible!
Yes, you are blessed. Love you!! I was so, SO happy you snagged us at the last minute. You guys are beautiful together and make my heart sigh. Brando LOVEd meeting the Architect. Can't wait til' our weekends together! I'm already looking forward to them in my head :) .
ReplyDeleteHurray! Cannot wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDelete