Some pics from the week:
It was so fun getting to utilize front row pregnancy parking when shopping for a friend's shower earlier this week.
So silly, but so fun!
I picked The Architect up from a business trip to Pittsburgh on Wednesday evening.
We hadn't even left the airport property when he pulls these goodies out of his bag to show me.
It was so adorable how giddy with excitement he was over his purchases.
When buying the shower gift, I broke down and bought a body pillow.
After hearing rave after rave review of the snoogle, I caved.
And.....I'm not sold on it.
The first night I used it I woke up a half a dozen times, not really that comfortable.
I gave it another try last night, and halfway through the night I threw it on the floor and went back to my regular pillow.
Is there a certain way to use this and I'm doing it wrong?
Am I not "pregnant enough" to appreciate it yet?
I'm going to give it a little more time, ask a few more people about it and then possibly return it.
Thoughts?



Aw, SO fun. Love that you are so enjoying being pregnant!!
ReplyDeleteThat is quite a pillow. I would think it'd be nice to have a wedge pillow for under the belly since you have to sleep on your side but that looks like entirely way too much. Could be just me though since I wake up with a cramp if my pillows aren't thin enough.
PS Maybe read the Amazon reviews on the Snoogle. Perhaps one of the reviews can give you a new way to try it or an entirely different product to try.
ReplyDelete