Baby girl is a dancing queen already! It is SO fun to lay in bed and feel her movin' and shakin'!
The Architect is out of town, so this morning I woke up to a freezing house (I forgot to turn the air back up after hosting a meeting at our house last night), snuggled and comfy under the covers, with Sheep cuddled on my pillow next to my head and stretched out onto my chest, and baby girl doing her "good morning dance" in my tummy.
I didn't want to get up.
I could have laid there for four more hours.
I can't belive the difference in feeling her move in just one week!
I also love feeling her IN my belly. Depending on her position, I can feel her right up against my stomach at times. I catch myself rubbing and poking at my belly all day long trying to find her.
It's all so much fun to feel (from the inside and out) and I absolutely love it!
This post made me smile like a fool. :)
ReplyDeleteSO sweet.
ReplyDelete