Last weekend I had to run to Target to get a baby gift for a friend.
The Architect said we HAD to get something for Blueberry.
So he picked out hangers and socks and a set of dresses/bubbles and a tshirt that he fell in love with.
I picked out the newborn onesies and pants.
...so it begins!
Then we stopped in Barnes & Noble for a baby name book.
100,000 names...narrowed down to 50,000 for girl names...
and only 4.5 months to pick something out.
We're going to need all 4.5 months!
I told The Architect that I want to narrow it down to 2 or 3,
and not make a decision until after we meet her.
I want to be sure the name fits her after seeing her sweet face.

So sweet...love the things you picked out!
ReplyDeleteMakes it all so real!! Ahh!!! You are going to pick the perfect name for her. Heck she already has the perfect nickname!
ReplyDelete