Our wedding and honeymoon was planned as being in Argentina. But technically at the falls, we will be in Brazil.
The falls are a natural border between Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay.
And only because of the location of the hotel we want to stay at, we will be in Brazil for a couple days.
A thought had been brewing in my mind for a few days (especially since my dress arrived) on how I will fix my hair for our wedding ceremony. Since it will be in the tropical rainforest and because the falls are so massive which makes the spray/mist even more humid in the area, I assumed I would have to go curly. Which is fine.
But then the thought crossed my mind to get a Brazilian Blowout. The problem is, they are SO expensive, and I am not very good at spending money on myself. Especially for something frivilous like that.
One morning when we were getting ready for work, I looked at The Architect and said, "would you think it is completely ridiculous if I got a Brazilian Blowout for our trip?" He said, "Is that the thing we were talking about when I went with you to get your hair cut?"
I said yes and went on to remind him of what it is and the details (non-permanent straightener, anti-frizz, etc).
He smiled and said, "Definitely! I think that's a fantastic idea! Not only would you be able to wear your hair straight, but think of the time it will save every day when you're getting ready and how much you will love that!"
[Do I even need to say again how much I love that man??]
So this morning I went and got my first ever Brazilian Blowout.
and O! M! G!
Amazing.
Utterly amazing.
My hair has never been so straight in my whole entire life.
And so soft too!
So now I'm almost ready for Brazil!
Brazilian Blowout down....other Brazilian treatment in a couple days...hehe
Omg do tell the details. I have thought about seriously and especially after 2nd Chi officially broke today. That stupid reset plug button had cracked in half and the last plane flight it finally cracked where I could barely use it.I am done with Chi for now. I will let you know if that holds true after I bought the T3.
ReplyDeleteOooh, how exciting!! I LOVE his reasoning - that it will save time on the trip. I think I may get myself a Brazilian blowout next time I go on a trip. What a GREAT idea with great reasoning!
ReplyDelete