Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mrs. Architect

In every way, I am officially Mrs. Architect! 

We're back! 
And thanks to my new favorite volcano in Chile that blew ash over Buenos Aires, the airport shut down, so our trip was extended a couple days.  Darn!  hehe

Soooooo much to do since getting back, and the list keeps growing! 
Tomorrow, I'm off to legally change my name!  Wee!

The trip was amazing.
Absolutley breathtaking.
So perfect that it was overwhelming.

It was a trip out of a travel magazine.
Once in a lifetime!
(or at least until our next one in a couple years...haha!)

More later w/ pics and recaps!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you. So excited to hear all about it. Hurray, hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travel magazines are my favorite :) . So happy you had such an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo excited!! I can't wait to hear about it!! CONGRATS on becoming the other half of your favorite person in the world!! <3

    ReplyDelete