Monday, October 3, 2011

Three More Sleeps

Three more sleeps* until we leave!

We started packing on Saturday.  That's when it started to feel real that it's almost here. 
I'm going to finish packing tonight.  Yipee!

We got a lot done this weekend. 
We still have a lot to do by Thursday!

We also completed our itinerary on what we want to do while we're there.
We have the perfect mix of scheduled things vs free time to decide on the fly while we're there.

I'm so excited for the food.
I'm so excited for the wine.
I'm so excited for the sights and smells and sounds of a new culture.
I'm so excited to practice my spanish again.

And mostly, I'm so excited to explore one of the most romantic cities (and countries!) on earth with my love by my side.

Hurry up Thursday!
*Teagan's counting system

5 comments:

  1. so exciting! i can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting! i can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Cannot WAIT to see your pics!!! Yippeeeeeee!! xoxo GFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you both and can't wait to see the pictures soon! Have a FABULOUS time and talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wheeeee! Not much longer now! HURRAY!

    ReplyDelete