Broccoli!
Which she had a much better time with! They have little handles for her to hold onto and they aren't slippery like the avocado. She loved chewing and sucking on both the stalk and the florets, and even chewed off some chunks which she gagged on every time. It was so cute!
I have since been finding mini florets in her diaper, so I know she has been eating some. Yay! Who knew diapers could be so fun!
Last night I steamed some green beans and gave her.
Again, lots of fun playing and chewing, but not so much eating action yet.
These were also easier for her to handle, but squishier than broccoli, so after an attempt or two it turned to mush. But she had fun sticking it in her mouth.
Because these were longer sticks, they would gag her easier as she stuck them in her mouth.
But overall, she had lots of fun with it!
The excitement for me this morning was finding a bit of green bean in the diaper. Yay!
We are going to do green beans the rest of this week and then next week move on to try some fruits.
I bet she will like the actual taste of fruit better since breast milk is so sweet - closer to what she is used to.






HEEE!!! I LOVE that last pic! Those cute little teeth!
ReplyDelete