Friday, February 8, 2013

Naps

I should be up doing a hundred different things, but every time I find myself in this position, I soak it in and refuse to move. I know these moments are fleeting and want to savor every single second!

We aren't co-sleeping (yet) out of fear that I don't know how to do it safely, so at night she sleeps in her pack and play next to the bed. Because I can't snuggle with her at night, I want to every chance I can during the day when she naps. There is NOTHING better than a baby sleeping on your chest! Smelling her yummy baby smells, hearing her breathe, and feeling her warmth. I could spend all day staring at every eyelash and her nose and tiny mouth and perfect little ears. She is absolutely perfect.

And of course my sweet little sheep dog doesn't get left out in the snuggles an curls up between my legs.

1 comment: