Is that even how you spell haitus? Looks weird.
Man, I've been a slacker. I just haven't been motivated to post anything. And there's been SO much to post that I hate that I'm missing out on leaving the memories...but oh well.
This past weekend The Architect and I went to visit my sister and brother-in-law in Atlanta to celebrate my nephew's 2nd birthday and meet my new 6 week old nephew. My mom was there as well, and it was an absolute blast! Everything was perfect and it was just entirely too short. We ate like kings, were waited on hand and foot, we relaxed, played, snuggled with baby and just enjoyed each others' company. It really made me sad that we don't see them enough and that I want to make a bigger effort to change that.
After returning on Sunday, we spend the evening unpacking and doing laundry so that The Architect could pack up for a Monday morning flight to Hong Kong. So, I'm flying solo this week, and as tired as I am, I'm just reminding myself of how lazy I am able to be with him gone. Focus on the positive! :) For the first time EVER, I did not plan a week full of dinners and girl's nights while he is gone. Instead, I am going to veg, watch TV, read my books and go to bed EARLY. And, of course, squeeze in some good Face Time with Teagan.
Sometimes it is nice to be alone and have no commitments. Enjoy it!
ReplyDelete(I think it is hiatus)